Ceramic braces – ideal for the image conscious patient
As an alternative to conventional metal braces we offer ceramic braces.
How do ceramic braces work?
Ceramic braces are used in the same way as traditional metal braces, only there is one distinct difference. The brackets, which are fitted to the front surface of your teeth, are made of ceramic material and match your tooth colour, making them almost invisible. They also tend to be much smaller in design, meaning not only are they less visible, but they’re more comfortable as well. So, for patients who are conscious about having braces fitted,ceramic braces – which still get terrific results - offer a great compromise.
Benefits of ceramic braces
- Discreet treatment option
- Brackets blend in with the colour of your teeth
- Small brackets are comfortable to wear
- Brackets are stain-resistant
- Patient can feel less self-conscious about having treatment
Ask us whether ceramic braces are a treatment option for you at your free consultation.